You’ve made the decision to sell some of your jewelry. Perhaps some of the pieces you no longer wear, some of the pieces are broken or missing some parts or having extra cash will help with expenses. It is important to carefully evaluate each piece to make sure that the emotional value does not outweigh the cash value you will receive. At Royal Gold Buyers, we pride ourselves in taking the time to allow our clients to make this decision with confidence. Never pressuring or rushing our clients and offering the highest prices are key to our success. In addition, our reputation for being honest and transparent is who we are. If you have not had the opportunity to meet our compassionate and knowledgeable team, please stop by. Below are some tips to consider when selling your jewelry:
1. Online Reviews: Many years ago, people would simply ask friends and family for a recommendation when selling their jewelry. However, while this is still a great option, thanks to the internet, the option to share one’s experience has greatly expanded. Take the time to read Google reviews. Here are some of our 5 Star Reviews:
“Love it there, awesome prices.” - T.K.
“They are so awesome and honest. I would definitely recommend them.” - G.M.
“Highly recommended got the best price in town.” - D.D.
2. Know Its True Value: If you have a piece of gold jewelry, is it 10k, 14k, 18k, or 22k? Check the hallmarks on the item. In addition to knowing the parts that are pure gold, are there any gemstones, and what are they worth?
3. Designer Jewelry: A piece of jewelry may be worth more than the sum of its precious metal parts or gemstones. This may be due to demand, craftsmanship and/or design. This holds true for many designers - including Patek Philippe, Gucci, Tiffany & Company, Cartier, etc.
4. Vintage or Antique: Vintage jewelry is generally greater that 20 years old, while antique jewelry is 100 years old or greater. Your piece may be worth more in its finished state than its weight and gemstone value.
5. Shop Local: When looking to sell your jewelry, having a one-on-one, face-to-face meeting is… worth its weight in gold. Local jewelers, such as Royal Gold Buyers want to build lasting relationships with clients, not just make a one-time purchase.
Looking to sell your jewelry? Royal Gold Buyers is buying and paying more, GUARANTEED.
Immediate payment for your Gold, Silver, Diamonds, Fine Jewelry, and Luxury Watches. Please call (516) 208-3891 and schedule a FREE Evaluation with one of our Jewelry Consultants. We take the time to evaluate each piece in detail, so you know the true value. There is no obligation.
Royal Gold Buyers is conveniently located at 29A North Village Ave. in Rockville Centre, NY. Get the Royal Treatment!